PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Have you been looking for something special and unique for your tropical vacation memories to scrapbook? Would you enjoy creating artfully designed pages that offer you the opportunity to use watercolor, shimmer brushes and stamps/thin cuts in a way that you enjoy the results? Well, this Living in Paradise workshop kit will give you all of it!
The kit includes this Palm Paradise stamp/thin cut set. I love how the parrot came out with some watercolor techniques with ink as well as shimmer brushes (not included):
In the Deep Blue is another stamp/thin cut set included in this workshop. Look at all the thin cuts! You’ll enjoy having this set too for any of your deep sea adventures, tropical vacations or aquarium layouts:
The Living in Paradise Exclusive Kit costs $150 (plus shipping) and includes:
- Cutting guide with photos emailed directly to you
- I will email you the instructions
- A link to an album of all the photos of the artwork so you have close ups at your fingertips
- A video on how I used my inks and shimmer brushes to create the watercolor look!
- It is a nice way to learn “how to” included in the cost of the kit.
- Plus all the papers to create the 8 pages (some of them precut)
- The two stamp/thin cuts above: Palm Paradise & In the Deep Blue (which is a $70 value)
- Miscellaneous: burlap twine, seashell sequins and any cricut cuts too!
- And … this BONUS PRECUT Layout is included which makes it 10 pages in all!
The only stamp set with thin cuts not included but I used are the Beach Treasures. We have used this set so many times in the past few years that many of my customers own it. This could be an add on purchase for you for $44.95 (pricing from website):
I totally LOVE this look at the bottom of pages 5 and 6 and how well they coordinate with the papes and other stamps above too. You will really find these stamps perfect for all your beachy themed scrapbook pages, or cards. The sizes are large (3″ or less) which makes a statement with your layouts. Using watercolor, shimmer brushes even adds another depth of design to these pages. Stunning in person!
If you are interested in this kit, I have the LAST ONE LEFT and it is not something Close To My Heart offers. This was exclusively designed using a variety of papers I put together to make it all work so well. Additional supplies were used and I would be more than happy to go over those details with you and help you with your questions.