PHONE: (732) 266-1287
A Solution to Scrapbooking your Photos – Part 2
This is a continuation of my first post, Part 1, click HERE if you missed it. This is all about having a solution for you when you are waiting to put your photos on a page. If you get stuck in a rut and are perplexed about creating layouts, I can definitely help solve your problem. It’s what I do each month: I create layouts and then ADD my photos after I have made the pages. There are great advantages to this style of scrapbooking. Here’s a few ideas to help you consider this method of scrapbooking in Part 2:
MASCULINE look but there’s more! Here is another blast from the past, URBAN. I created this layout in 2019 and felt it would be useful for a city trip. At the time, I had no idea family would be moving to Texas.
In February, we visited our son Nick and his wife Daria in their new home. As I looked through my photos, I pulled out this layout from URBAN which worked out great! I was able to capture our short visit as well as our Texas BBQ meal. LOL You have to love our flip flaps in being able to add more photos. I slightly modified my original layout design so I could add journaling on the right and another 3×4 photo.
Here’s a more current layout we did in March 2022: CAKE DAY. This was our 4th layout of the bunch and I also taught this at an online crop. Did you know this workshop kit is still available? You can click HERE to see all of the Cake Day collection items for sale. This layout was so much fun to create with the circle design by Close to my Heart.
As you can see, I added one more photo to the left page. I wanted to show Nora’s opening up her presents and then her pure delight as she completed her task. When I teach a class, I always recommend putting a little bit of adhesive on your paper mats so you can move them around. That’s exactly what I did … slightly pulled these two further apart so I could add the 3rd 3×3 in the middle. I love the results.
I love this 4×6 photo and I was able to zoom in a little from the original snapshot. I also liked adding a few more pennants under it.
LOVE scrapbooking this way! I hope YOU are considering this style and method of scrapbooking. This is a solution for you to spend less time designing and crafting your own pages. Did you know each month, I create 10 to 12 pages from ONE KIT? When you follow my cutting guides and directions , plus join the Serenity Crops Online Crop , you WILL create all of them with me. The tips and tricks are endless! Before you know it, in a 5 month cycle of Kit of the Month club, you will have created 50+ pages! Isn’t that amazing?
You don’t want to miss out.
The Club is FREE to join and will be in session from October through February. Oh, and my Serenity Crops Online to create them ALL are the BEST! Read the testimonials HERE on this link.
Many PERKS await you:
- It is only a 5 month commitment. There is no sign up or hidden fees you pay to be a member. It’s FREE to JOIN!
- You belong to a group of 5 women who can be from anywhere in the US. Or if you have a buddy or two, I can place you in the same club.
- Each month, I create artwork of 8+ pages for a specific new scrapbooking kit. You’ll receive a shopping list, all the promotions available and a direct LINK and video to the artwork. Plus you can purchase anything you want if the artwork I designed and kit of choice is not of interest to you.
- A minimum purchase of only $40 in products is the requirement. (Must have $40 in product after all VIP discounts.)
- When it’s your turn to HOST:
- Hosting once out of 5 months earns you (2) or more 1/2 price rewards of your choice. Plus it unlocks a very exclusive Rewards Your Way from CTMH (brochure is shared).
- I take care of all the details so you can share it with your friends when you host. You can earn even higher rewards this way and I give out free products for referrals!
- Hosting also earns you to unlock a discount to my Serenity Crop Online Events!
- All of my Kit of the Month Club Members sign up as a VIP to earn 15% credit on all their purchases! I highly recommend it!
- Every purchase you make, earns you 15% credit towards your next purchase.
- Your credit never expires! You can use it each month or save it for a big purchase!
- When you purchase reaches $50, you can add the Stamp of the Month for FREE to your order ($18.95 value).
- Exclusive VIP offers are available and provided by CTMH .. and you’ll learn all about them from me!
- Lastly, you will be able to JOIN my private Facebook group for my Kit of the Month members.
- I post all the details in one place for you!
- All my artwork and cutting guides are available to you as a member of this group.
- Plus there could be specials and discounts for my club members during their term from me.
- For those not on Facebook, I do send out a monthly email with the details so you are in the loop.
NOW is the right time to join my KIT OF THE MONTH CLUB and receive fabulous Artwork along with discounted products as a hostess or when you use your VIP Credit! You’ll be doing the happy dance!
Well, I hope you are inspired and want to JOIN NOW! Please share this post with your friends and do it together! Buddies are great to have to motivate you and work together on your pages or to join my Serenity Crops Online where I show and teach you every step of the way! Read my reviews HERE.
You can CONTACT ME today to JOIN! Clubs are starting right NOW! Would love to have you!