PHONE: (732) 266-1287
One of my favorite collections of all time is for beach, sea, cruise, and vacation memories! I pulled out all the stops and created the complete line from Close to My Heart's CAPE COD Collection for scrapbooking and cardmaking! I left no shell pieces behind and crushed it!
- We are going to go over the top and will create 16 scrapbook pages (and a cleverly hidden 8x12 flip flap). The artwork is really something special with each page so unique and different! I created the artwork with ALL of the CAPE COD Collection: the workshop kit, the paper pack/stickers, stamps and thin cuts. Plus, I added the Mixins and Custom Cardstock. Everything has been cut, stamped, distressed and maxed to its full potential.
- Then the CARDS … 16 in all! A nice variety of regular and slimline cards inside the card kit. The stamp set and seashells thin cuts are a must have! I enjoyed making these cards and they are perfect as a thank you for a hostess, or a birthday note. I am using this set in the scrapbook kit too.
- There will be an extra video based on showing you how to use the C1982 Cape Cod Cardmaking stamp set … which is optional for you to add to your purchase.
There are so many TECHNIQUES included. We will try a variety of ways using the White Gloss Spray & Shimmer Brushes. We’ll add the white gel pen for tiny details and try the Oxide Ink for another special effect. These stamps are truly spectacular and learning the secret tips on cutting are always a treat! The video will be a helpful resource for you to see all the amazing details!
The CAPE COD CATCH Online Event is going to be an exceptional value! Does 16 pages and 16 cards sound like something you WANT to do? You can Sign Up here and purchase the CAPE COD LINE. You will not be disappointed and will thoroughly enjoy every single detail I teach you!
Serenity Crop Event Information At-a-Glance
Step 1: Register Here!Registration is $45, no matter when you register.
Step 2: Buy the Products You'll NeedThe minimum purchase amount for this event is $75 (before any applicable taxes or discounts)
Step 3: Follow Lynn on Facebook
Online Event Highlights
- Create 16+ pages using the complete CAPE COD Collection
- Create 16 cards using the G1284 CAPE COD Card Kit
- So many distressing techniques! A variety of ways to add White Gloss Spray, Shimmer brushes, and inks to our papers
- Oxide Ink to add another layer of texture.
- Stamping/Thin Cuts because these are the best designs and are awesome!
- Paper Cutting tips and tricks to get the most out of your paper!
- You’ll see how my signature artwork and designs make the most out of the featured paper collection and workshop kit. Maximizing your purchase is always one of my goals!
See What People Have to Say About Lynn's Events!Note: Hover your mouse over the testimonial to pause it from advancing too quickly.
Laura R., A Great Way to Keep Scrapping Together
Lynn's Virtual Serenity Crops are a great way to keep scrapping together but apart in these uncertain times... Her creative talent for making incredible layouts from the different CTMH kits is such a great asset to my scrapbook albums. Lynn also gives you the opportunity to learn a new scrapping/crafting skill during her crops. And if you have a question while the crop is live, all you have to do is FB message her and she answers your question live or shows you the technique in a different way to make it work for your pages!
Kandi B.F., The Virtual Crop is Working!
I love the Virtual crops, and the Zoom or Meeting room meetings…! I have been very motivated by doing the Virtual crop as well. Maybe due to Covid, we've had more time, the expense is less than traveling to a Crop, and we are just in the mood to do something that makes us happy, smile, and distract us from what is going on in the world right now. Whatever it is, for me, the Virtual Crop is working! Thank you, Lynn, for doing these and for always coming up with new ideas!
Cindy P.W., I love your sense of humor!
I love the way you talk to us, like we are right there with you. Every once in a while, you say something that makes me laugh out loud — I truly love your sense of humor!
Robyn L., Techniques that help with layouts.
I love the way we can take our time and go back and watch the recordings. I definitely learn techniques I’d probably not do on my own. I think it helps with my layouts, obviously, for going forward on doing my own too. And if we can’t be together, this keeps us scrapping!
Denise A.G., Lots of tips and tricks that otherwise, I wouldn’t know.
This is a great opportunity since we can’t get together in person right now. Keeps me motivated and completing pages! Love the artwork. Prerecorded sessions are great for repeating if necessary, or unable to attend live. Lots of tips and tricks were shared that otherwise, I wouldn’t know. I’d feel like I missed out if I didn’t join in the virtual crops. Lynne is very helpful and answers all my crazy questions. Thanks, Lynn!
Linda M.M., Keeping Us Motivated!
I love the option of being able to pause Lynn’s recordings and do things on my own after watching. I look forward to more of these until we can resume in person! Thank you, Lynn, for keeping us motivated.
Cindy P.W., Now is a Truly a Great Time to Start Participating in Lynn's Virtual Crops!
During these stressful times, this has been a great diversion. I have also been getting lots of pages done because of Lynn’s motivation. CTMH products are wonderful and you always get more than your money’s worth when Lynn does one of her crops (lots of beautiful artwork to show off). I can’t wait to see what she comes up with each month! If you’ve thought about it, but keep putting it off, now is truly a great time to start!
Beth W.H., Virtual Crops Keep Me Motivated!
I really enjoy the virtual crops. They keep me motivated. Being able to watch the videos and pause when I need to is very stress-free. Lynn is a great teacher and I love creating her beautiful artwork.
Rosemarie F., I love Lynn's Virtual Crops!
I love the Virtual Crops! Having the videos to watch over and over is invaluable. I learn something new every time. The creativity shared is very uplifting and motivating during these unusual times. Lynn is an amazing instructor, and her creativity is off the charts! Even when I am not necessarily doing the offered kit (I am primarily a card maker), I still learn new techniques. I enjoy the social connection at the lunch break and happy hour. Always a lot of laughs.
Cindy P.W., Live + Video Recordings = A Great Event!
I love the opportunity to attend the virtual crops while also being able to go back to the videos and go at my own pace, especially when I'm not able to attend the virtual crop live. Lynn is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in teaching us new techniques and reminding us of some we haven't done in a while.
Serenity Crops Frequently Asked QuestionsClick on the questions below to get more information.
Looking for More Ways to Save?Check out our Referral Program for Serenity Crops Online!
Share this Post