PHONE: (732) 266-1287
This is is the best! If you love the beach, sea, swimming, or building castles in the sand, this is for you! I took the above workshop kit and created 8 pages. One of them has a nicely hidden 8×12 flip flap for even more photos! Lastly, you may note I did use some extra products to create the look on these pages:
Contains the Let’s Go punchout sheet and the exclusive patterned paper (all in the kit). I added Melon cardstock to pop that color. I will also be teaching you how to CUT the lagoon base and use the left over paper as photo mats @ my Cape Cod Catch Online Crop (we are making 16+ pages and cards). By adding melon and stamping some bits with melon ink, it just shifts the layout to the sunny-side of summer. A few melon circle cuts just completes the added color choice across both pages.
Oh, this is a fun one! I will be teaching you another fun way to use White Gloss Spray on these pages. This is the layout with the hidden 8×12 flip flap. It was a perfect fit to this design featured on this layout! I love how it came out and once again, the way I cut up my paper allows me to STRETCH the patterns for other layouts. This is definitely something I do every month in my Kit of the Month Club (you should join in here!)
Do you see those lovely die cuts? I used the unbelievable pack of X7294E Cape Cod Embellishment Pack . It just ADDS to all the layouts. Plus the seashells are from G1284 Cape Cod Card kit. If you have other seashells you want to use, go for it!
Once again, I used the exclusive pattern in the workshop kit and Melon cardstock (not sold in the kit). I added some stamping in the top corners and don’t you love that CRAB? He’s from Z4754 Cape Cod Scrapbooking stamp/thin cut set. I’ve used the seahorses, coral reef, sayings … all of this set on these pages. It just adds another layer of design to make the pages pop!
There is a very pretty exclusive periwinkle tone on tone patterned paper in this kit that I love! It works so well here and I added the x9050 Mixins paper too. Love all the stamping, paper die cut fences and stickers, plus the blue acrylic pieces. Everything about CAPE COD is a must have! So many fun pieces, papers, embellishments to play with.
So all of the above using G1283 Cape Cod Scrapbooking Artwork and supplies are for those who want to duplicate my Kit of the Month designs. I highly recommend creating all 16 pages with me @ my Online Crop, Cape Cod CATCH! There will be a Bonus page using up our scraps and I am also teaching you how to stamp with C1982 Cape Cod Cardmaking stamp set.
- Please click this LINK to see ALL the Details for the Cape Cod Catch Online Crop. It has all 16 pages of artwork, 16 cards, Shopping List and Registration details.
For those who only want these 8+ pages, here’s the list:
Workshop Kit Includes:
1 – CAPE COD Paper Packet & Sticker sheet (x7293S)
5 – Cardstock sheets: 2 Lagoon; 1 Periwinkle & (2) White Daisy
3 – exclusive patterned paper sheets in 12″ × 12
3 – exclusive die-cut sheets; 12″ × 12″
1 – exclusive set of CAPE COD Embellishments
4 – Top-load 12″ × 12″ Memory Protectors™
photo placeholders & printed instructions
You need these PAPERS to complete the artwork:
- New X7293E CAPE COD Embellishments $8.95
- Cardstock needed: (2) Melon and 6+ sheets of 1385 White Daisy $12.95
- If you order a CUSTOM12, you can order (2) melon, (6) white daisy and add one or two colors of your choice.
- New X9050 Mixins $7.95
- Z3443 8×12 Flip Flap $13.95 (12 come in one pack)
STAMPS & THIN CUTS (always check your BLOCKS stash vs. the sizes shown under each set)
- New Z4754 CAPE COD Scrapbooking Stamp Set $33.95
- Z3943 Circle Thin Cuts $14.95 (we use for the circles on the sticker sheet)
- New G1284 CAPE COD Card workshop Kit $34.95 (I used the thin cuts with this Workshop Kit)
INKS, ACCESSORIES & TOOLS needed:
- Inks @ $10.95 each: Melon, Periwinkle, Lagoon, Bluebird, Sapphire, Toffee
- Z4572 Blending Brushes $15.95
- White Glossy Spray $7.50 & Z1513 White Gel Pens
- Z4585 Seabrook Shimmer Brush $5.95 and Z4582 Melon Shimmer Brush $5.95
- Z2045 All Purpose Mat $24.95
- Z4643 T Square Ruler $25.95 (perfect for lining up!)
- Z1279 Versamat $19.95 (a basic tool for stamping AND lining up papers)
- Foam Dots/Tape @ various prices and/or Glue Dots
CAPE COD is an amazing Collection for all your Vacation/Beach/Sea/Travel Memories
I do expect it to sell out soon!
If you like the idea of creating 8 to 10 pages a month, check out my Kit of the Month Club here.