PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Fall seems to be one of the favorite times of the year for most people. The beautiful scenery filled with colorful trees and leaves, or pumpkins, scarecrows and everything warm (warm tones that is). The title below truly says it all … because seriously … where did the Summer go? Absolutely loving the Hawthorn paper collection and workshop kit for the Fall Season.
The Hawthorn Workshop Kit contains plenty of leaves in paper diecuts and chipboard format. The patterns are delightful and quite different from what we are used to. Rather than having patterns of paper that have leaves, trees, pumpkins …. Close To My Heart chose a wonderful collection of papers to mix and mingle together to create artfully designed layouts. I think you’ll agree! NOTE: This KIT retires on October 31st, so you may want to check it out before it’s goes … just sayin’!
I recently did a LIVE video on my Facebook Page (last week). It contains the artwork, products and my personal notes on the pages. Sometimes the visual gives you a better idea of what I designed as well as used. I definitely went all out on these pages and I hope you enjoy them!
What I really like most:
- No FUSSY Cutting! This workshop kit comes with an exclusive set of punch outs (4 pages) and a 12 x 12 sticker sheet!
- For My Club Members & Customers: If you purchase the kit through MY WEBSITE, you will also be invited to view the slideshow of artwork. But more importantly, I have two videos showing you how to cut some of the angular pieces and a TIP on the punchouts! I will email you the cutting guide with photos too!
- I added some beautiful stamps to create my pages, but those are optional for you. Sunflower Sympathy and Autumn Air (October Stamp of the Month) were used to add a little bit of extra special touches.
- Even if you do not need a Back to School layout, you can easily change the title to your own choice and use the designed pages for your photos. The colors are perfect for a variety of photos you have in your stash and I’m sure you’ll find a creative use for the layout. Love the hexagons (no cutting these up!).
- Lastly, if you add in the Hawthorn Picture My Life Cards, flip flaps, Mixins Paper Pack and A True Classic stamp set (just the sayings but this is a must have in your collection for masculine cards), you can stretch your 3 layouts to 5 layouts. I used them to create 4 pages that represent a little bit masculine. This layout is one of my favorites! Love the Sage, Sangria & Saffron together. The title “Let the Good Times Roll” is only available in the Hawthorn Workshop Kit and not sold separately.
How to purchase My Signature Kit:
You can purchase the Workshop Kit and extras to create the Kit of the Month for Hawthorn and make 10 pages! All the links are in there for you to click on. Once you purchase a minimum of $35 of this kit, I will email you the the cutting guide and directions for my workshop. The cutting guide is super easy with a video link to teach you how to cut the angular papers (it’s not hard when you view it). Super cool!
If you would prefer for me to help you with this, no problem! Just email me here.
- G1186 HAWTHORN Workshop Kit $32.95 Price reflects a 10% savings
- 7249D HAWTHORN Coordinating CS $9.95
- X6046 18 sheets of French Vanilla (need 2) $16.95
- X7249E HAWTHORN PML Cards $6.50
- Z9007 Mix-In Paper pack (pgs. 7-10) $6.95
- Z3509 new Charcoal & Z3316 Gold Shimmer Brushes $5.50 ea
- INKS @ $9.95: new Sangria, new Paprika, Saffron & Toffee
- Z3544 Sunflower Sympathy/Thin Cut (P1/2) $34.95 … stamp set only D1872 Sunflowers $18.95
- Here is a slideshow of artwork for SUNFLOWERS.
- C1802 A True Classic (sayings only P7/8) $14.95
- Z4259 Square Stitched Thin Cuts (P6) $23.95 (many of my gals own this already)
- S1910 Autumn Air Stamp of the Month $18.95 or $5 with a $50 purchase
For those that enjoy my designs, you should consider JOINING my Kit of the Month CLUB so you can earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment. It’s only for 5 months! Signs up are happening now for November through March. You’ll have a chance to order from the new Seasonal Expressions Product Line! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.