PHONE: (732) 266-1287
APRIl Kit of the Month: Stargazer
I’m happy to share the last Kit of the Month for the Seasonal Expressions 1: Stargazer. This kit as well as Make Waves, Gimme Some Sugar and Chelsea Gardens … all RETIRE on April 30th or while supplies last.
A great way to share STARGAZER with you is to watch this video I created. I give you ideas on what you can use it for; show you what is in the kit; some little details of how I achieved a look … all visually shared so you can see.
Really think about the papers … and how you can use them beyond the spaceship theme. But since we can start there …
- Blast off : great boy pages! Playing videos, birthday party, enjoying a play date, or halloween costume.
- Disney: think beyond Mickey (or add your 3 circles), theme park, amusement rides and/or add your title to the pages/papers in the kit
- Summer: 4th of July, summertime fun, summer camp, outdoor fun, starry night, boy scouts too.
- Add black for Star wars or use the blue and grey …
- Last weekend @ Serenity Crops, Carmen used the red/white/blue paper for winter shots of a boy playing in the snow
- These Workshop Your Way kits have TONS of potential … you just have to look beyond the ‘themed paper’ and imagine a variety of layouts/themes/pages for your photos.
Love the fun and awesome BLAST OFF title of this layout. I used our Z3386 Alphabet Thin Cuts, but feel free to use a cricut cut or stamped title of font of your choice. A 3×3 flip flap is used under the spaceship on Pg. 1 bottom left:
You can easily change the ONE OF A KIND (which is a chipboard title in the kit) to 4th of July or title of your choice. Love the brightness of the layout with yellow, red, white and blue. So many flip flap options in 4×6 and 3×3’s here.
I am so in love with this layout for SUMMERTIME fun! Colorful, fanciful and showcases plenty of photos for your special day or summer adventure. A 5×7 flip flap is showcased under SUMMER … love the #cool and #epic words included. I add so much fun with the Z4148 PML Cards – Summertime to create along the bottom as photo opps or dovetailed:
The last two pages I created, I decided to design for summertime but in a different way. You can easily modify this layout to work with other titles. I did use the Z3329 Stars thin cuts in a completely different way (watch the video) for the look below. I do see summer camp, boys @ play, scouts, etc. Perhaps you can think of a few others:
In addition, I used the 6×12 protector plus pages that would be inserted in between this layout:
The products I used are shown below … just click on each one as it takes you to the product line on my website:
- G1147 STARGAZER Workshop Kit
- X7229D STARGAZER Cardstock Combo
- Z4148 PML Cards – Summertime
- Z3242 & Z3244 Pocket Plus pages
- Stargazer hopping List (contains all the SPECIALS this month!)
- If you would like to create the artwork, CTMH designed, here’s the LINK to the guide. My signature cutting guide is only available to those that make a purchase through me of $30 or more on my website, or my club members. Below is more information on obtaining the kit directly from me for $45.
Tools/Products you can add to your list:
- Flip flaps (opt): so many sizes! $3.95 & up
- Z1279 Versamat (stamping & lining up) $15.95
- Z2060 or Z1151 3D Foam Tape $ 5.95 each
- Or New Foam Dots $ 3.95 each
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER to get the photos, directions and products:
- If you would like to purchase My Kit of the Month Kit (includes all papers, cardstock, complements, dots … not the stamp set or stamping), it’s only $45 plus shipping to you. Contact me to order directly as a kit or ask any questions.
- When you make a minimum purchase of $30+ in product on my website, I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions.
- A new round of Kit of the Month Clubs will be starting in MAY. Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .